Everything and nothing. Read it, shrug your shoulders and move on.


Saturday, March 11

New Nephew

D - Met my new nephew today. 5 weeks old, named Freddy (Although not after Freddie Flintoff) and wonderfully gorgeous. Made sure that I played a bit with his older brother (5 years old), we had a great time zooming around my parents house in some crappy 30 year old wooden trolley and leaving marks everywhere.
Not a bad way to round off the day that started with A and her mates staying up til 1am. Pre-pubescent sleepovers that entail talking about boys, slagging other girls and dressing up leave me a bit baffled, not to mention ratty when they get so hyper on sweets and stuff that they don't get to sleep before us. Not to worry, C finally sorted them out by issuing a threat to call parents....at 1am. But they fell for it and went to sleep! Haha.
Also went on an Indian Head Massage course today from 10 til 4. C payed for me to do it and although I was nervous before I went, it was pretty cool and I can't wait to practise on willing victims. Shame C has gone out for her leaving do otherwise i'd be mauling her head and neck all night, instead of sitting at home with just the cats and Noel Edmonds for company.

No comments: