Everything and nothing. Read it, shrug your shoulders and move on.


Friday, April 21

This is a Friday night?

All is quiet in thedacs household.

C is fast asleep on the settee after working a night shift (On the same day she worked an early - what a star).
A is upstairs amusing herself as she has been lately (As pre-teens do I suppose, although it's good for her especially when she powers through a book as she has done recently)
Kismet is asleep on a chair.
Dusky is sat by the backdoor.
And Scruffy is no doubt still outside hunting for the mouse she was playing with earlier (C pulled Scruff indoors and locked the catflap to allow to mouse to escape....it's against Nature I say)

Time to put some life in this house on a Friday night. A has come down onto her computer (Got a text from a m,ate to go on MSN MEssenger I reckon..) so it might be the chance to shake C awake.
Might get me shouted at, but pretty much everything I do gets that reaction so fuck it.

Will have to wait for a mo though as Kiz has plonked herself on my lap and started kissing me. Awwww!

No comments: