Everything and nothing. Read it, shrug your shoulders and move on.


Wednesday, August 2

It starts on Saturday

The 2006/2007 football season that is.

And I should point out that it's the real football season that starts on Saturday, not the hyped-to-hysteria Premiership or Champions League, but rather the Championship, League One and League Two.

We've got Crystal Palace at home. Although I must admit that my alligience toward the Tractor Boys has been waning since the MK Dons established themselves here, and if I had the money (Jesus it's tight this month, sacrifices may need to be made soon and that could include t'internet access - hopefully the job I applied for today at Victim Support will come in after our holiday (Two weeks tomorrow until we go!) and our finances will rebalance themselves) I'd take thedacs to their home game against Bury on Saturday.

Either way, it will be fantastic to have football back on Saturdays with the joy or pain of watching those results roll in.

No comments: