Everything and nothing. Read it, shrug your shoulders and move on.


Saturday, January 6

Wibble

Back on the mad pills again!

Having vome home to see the house looking slightly trashed, C didn't take it too well and after a massive blow-out between us that didn't settle until Friday, we've decided that it's best for me to get back on the mentalist tablets. Citalopram if you're even remotely interested.

Didn't have to go to the Doctor's though as I had a stash which i'd not bothered to take last year. Which says a lot I guess. I'm no different from anyone when it comes to medication, so i'll take pills for a little while until I feel better and then stop.

However, that kind of defeats the point of medication, especially medication like Citalopram, which needs around 6 months to be truely effective.

I should be a good boy in future.

No comments: