Everything and nothing. Read it, shrug your shoulders and move on.


Thursday, June 1

HBS II

More developments regarding HBShite as a small article based upon the email I sent to a reporter appeared in the local press.

It wasn't a particuarly great article and only focused on one part of the story, although that's to be expected really, but the fact that HBS have 'stongly refuted' any claims regarding staff retention hasn't gone down too well with some of my former co-workers still toiling under the incompetence of HBS management.

So much so, that L has emailed me asking for details of how to contact the press anonymously so that they can lay into HBS, back up my claims regarding the company and basically add their fuel to the fire. I do so hope that L goes through with it, as the accusation will not only be more powerful coming on the back of mine, but also as it's coming from within.

No comments: