Everything and nothing. Read it, shrug your shoulders and move on.


Monday, June 5

HBS...

...Didn't go to the meeting. Had to look after A all day and besides, I didn't want to go.
Without C here to give me strength I didn't feel able to attend a meeting called by HBS (For what purpose i'm obviously no closer to knowing) nor able to cope with being quizzed by two senior, senior management cunts i've never even met.
Maybe I bottled it but fuck it, those bastards pushed me down into a place I didn't like (Nor did I like the effect it has had on me) and i'm not really sure that i've entirely got over it. C will probably moan at me later for letting those still working there down, but I felt sick at the thought of going, sick at the thought of a long, lonely bus journey there, sick at the thought of sitting there when I no longer work for the fuckers.
Either way, I no longer have to worry about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»