Everything and nothing. Read it, shrug your shoulders and move on.


Tuesday, August 15

Matching Man City

In response to the comment on this thread about Tesco, I have decided to follow my own advice and send an email to the club building a new stadium locally regarding renewable energy because we can't let those Northern bastards outdo us now can we....


'Hello MK Dons,
First of all congratulations on a good start to the season, a successful footballing year will do wonders for garnering support locally, as will the opening of the new stadium.
Which rather neatly leads me onto the question I wanted to ask you...
As the stadium is a new build and not yet finished, I was wondering if the club had any plans to match Man City by incorporating a small-scale wind turbine atop the roof?
Since Milton Keynes is a city that leads the way in innovation and achievement, Pete Winkleman and the Dons themselves being perfect examples, I would like to think that the club would hate to languish behind others when it need not and would grab any chance to match or even surpass them if possible.
Whether it's a practical possibilty or not to attach a wind turbine to the stadium roof I don't know, but if it hasn't been considered before perhaps it should lest Man City continue to steal a march on us.
All the best,
thedacs.
PS. If you stick a wind turbine on the roof i'll definitely switch my support to my home town team - MK Dons - rather than continue supporting my Dad's team (Bottom of the Championship at present. Ho hum).'

Up to 499 visitors to our blog by the way. Absolutely bugger all to the lucky 500th reader!

No comments: