Everything and nothing. Read it, shrug your shoulders and move on.


Tuesday, August 15

A near death experience

On the way cycling home from work this afternoon, I was party to a near death experience by the lakeside.

Not for me but rather the rat that I almost ran over.

Peddaling my way through the geese and ducks (Not to mention the gallons of shit they leave behind) that congregate around a certain sharp bend, two rats ran out in front of my speeding bicycle. One evaded me with ease but the other, slower and more dense, rat ran in front of the tyre one way, before volte facing and darting back across my path. The wheel crashed down a nanosecond later where his tiny little rat head had been.

I heard him (Or her) plop into the water moments later as I burnt past. Let's hope he's safe.

But i'll get him next time you mark my words Rat God!

No comments: