Everything and nothing. Read it, shrug your shoulders and move on.


Tuesday, May 2

HBS one more time

For now anyway...

Recieved a call from my TL, my former boss while I was working at HBS. See previous posts on subject

It seems that M, one of the other administrators there, has handed in her notice (Even though she hasn't found another job yet) because she too has been made ill by the piss poor managment of MK Councils private service provider partner. M had been signed off sick by her GP but has finally cracked.

This is an addition to B taking back his acceptance of a new contract because it was crap (P/T and having to take on all the work MKP throw at the deptartment).

Anyway, TL wanted me to do her and the team a favour which i'm more than happy to do.

The other administrator, R, has moved into another role affiliated with DC Admin (Our dept) which will leave the council and HBS with no-one except TL herself to validate any planning applications that come in. That's over 2000 per year and on top of all her other duties...impossible.

Now apparently, HBS management have been playing dumb as to why the dept they are managing is falling apart with key staff leaving . TL has asked me to write a letter (I didn't bother with a resignation letter as I was on a contract) detailing why I left, stating all the issues that I had with HBS, to let them know that they are directly responsible for myself and M leaving.

I'm more than happy to do this, in fact I should have done it earlier but I guess now it will have more immpact what with M leaving.

It will have even more impact when I talk to the press about the meltdown of council services presided over by their private partner :)

No comments: